Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

4/28/14

Hello again!

"Why do bad things happen to me? God must hate me." Stop saying this, if God hated you, he would have never came as a man to die for YOU, to forgive US of OUR sin. He resurrected and is alive, and he wants to give us victory. He wants to bless you with a beautiful life. Please open your heart to Him, he is giving you a chance. We are all sinners and we need him desperately. If you are angry with him, talk to him, tell him why. Don't hold it in, you will destroy yourself. At one point I hated him. I yelled at him one night in anger and agony, I told him how much I was suffering and how angry with him I was. I poured it ALL out before him, and I begged him if he was real and cared about me to please show me because I just couldn't believe. Please, it's simple, just see what happens  I'm here if you need prayer, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment