Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

4/20/13

I have always loved you... Why won't you love me?

"Life changes dramatically when romance comes into our lives. Christianity changes dramatically when we discover that it, too, is a great romance. That God yearns to share a life of beauty, intimacy, and adventure with us. 'I have loved you with an everlasting love' (Jeremiah 31:3) God longs to be desired. God waits to be wanted. (Captivating 30).

No comments:

Post a Comment