Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

10/27/16

Modern psalm from a healing heart

Can you take me away?
Where dirt becomes beauty
Ashes form love
And tears turn into rainbows?

Can you to take me to your kingdom?
Wrap me in fine linen
Wash me with your glory
And dry me with loving kindness?

Would I have a seat
Among your children
Whose eyes shine with love and grace
Whose hands hold the storm's embrace?

Would you carry me away?

Or would I be swept away into despair and pain
The stars arranged into darkness
And ashes turned into nothingness 

Would you carry me away?

If I fell into the deepest waters
Would you help me float
Would you help me swim
Or would I drown?

Would I become a butterfly?
Flying home
Or flying to the sun just to get burned?

Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment