Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

1/7/12

Oh finally!

Feb. 4th will be my day, my life will change. A public act that I have longed for so long :')

Glory to the Lord most high!

I once had a rotten heart, full of hatred, anger, envy, depression. God saved me. By giving me beautiful life-changing friends over the years and inspirational teachers, His grace overflowed as he revealed his compassionate love to me. His arms will never let me go! Ah! Who am I to question Him at all? I will praise him until the end. I love the wonderful blessings He gives me, and I pray for all my loved ones to at least take a glance at His love, He saves those with wounded hearts! Sadness- gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment