Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

10/28/11

You have plans for me

Good afternoon my sweet dandelions! I have been receiving emails as to why I have not updated on blogger or LiveJournal and I will gladly tell you why. First and foremost, I am really focused on my relationship with God. I am at church every Friday night and Sunday afternoon. The Pastor also gives us bible lessons every Wednesday so I am busy and very excited.
I am still in the Mock Trial Team so that takes up most of my Saturday and hopefully Friday's, depending on what the president says. Speaking of Friday, I work at Bobbi & The Strays so I am busy in the morning.
Of course, the semester has not ended so I am in school during the week.

So you see my floral delicacies, I am busy, I do have a life and I will always make sure it is the best possible. God had blessed me in so many ways and I know he has blessed you too. If anybody would like to share any delightful stories please feel free, send it by email or blogs, or give me a call.

This is irrelevant but, Halloween is this Monday. I will not take part of it. As a Christian, I will not take part of any worldly, satanic celebrations. I feel really odd because my sister wants to come to my house with her kids to take them out. I can not tell her to stop this, because she is not a Christian and I know how hard it is to stay away from these events when the world makes it seem normal. I was there once, but now I know. It is difficult to convince somebody without getting in depth. It has been said, when you open your door to satanic celebrations, evil enters your household, I believe this. I know I can not stop my mother from opening her door for kids, but it really hurts me. However, I know by staying away as best as I can, only better can arrive.

My Lord is worth it all and I will try my best to obey and respect him always.

BTW. I might be getting baptized soon so woohoo! I am taking my classes with my pastor, Steve and his mother. I do not know if you get how important it is to be saved or not, but it is beautiful. There is no age to get baptized, you have to conscious. I have so many beautiful testimonies and beautiful blessings in my life, it is overwhelming. If you have a problem, just remember Jesus loves you and knows you. His help is just a prayer away!

You have to break from the pack, get out the system, enter the narrow path. God bless my beautiful dandelions!

Mathew 7:13 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment