Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

7/23/12

To change


Hi all! It's been a while. Hope all is well with you and your family. Have stories, testimonies, or just want to blab some stuff, send em'! This is a very lovely song, old, kind of, but very nice lyrics, a very sincere song, I know we can all relate to the lyrics; we can all relate to forgiveness in some way. Just know, when you forgive, when you let go, you set yourself free. Why be a prisoner when you were called into freedom?
GBY!



No comments:

Post a Comment