Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

5/10/12

How did you stand the shame?

You,
Who made the whole world with your hand
Walked along this land
Humbled as a man

You came down
and you changing the water to wine
Gave your greatest sign
By changing lives like mine

How did You know
I'd eventually go
And take you for the Lord of my life?
I'm so glad for

You
How did you stand the shame
When they laughed at your name

Your Father felt such pain
Well how'd you take it,

But You
Spoke NOT a word to defend

Cause they'd see in the end
When you rose again

Whenever you spoke
All the demons awoke
And would tremble with fear at your sight


And you
Loving a world filled with hate

And though the hour is late
You still chose to wait
But it won't be long until

You
Take the whole world by surprise
They won't believe their eyes
When You come through the skies
When You return
All the foolish will learn
That they waited too long to decide

Don't wait too long to decide
- Keith Green

No comments:

Post a Comment