Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

3/9/12

Please help! April is autism awareness month!

It is very difficult to see a loved one suffering from autism (and any other illness such as schizophrenia et cetera), and sadly we tend to question ourselves. . .
 I will not get too personal, but I just want to let you know that you are not alone. April is autism awareness month, please help. Many families are suffering, and we wholeheartedly want to give them all the support and love they deserve, let them know they are not alone. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment