Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

2/20/12

Yale! Sweet weekend!

Hello folks! I am so thankful for all the blessings Lord God Almighty has given me. Just to think all of the pain my Lord Jesus suffered for me, taking my sins on the cross as he bled profusely makes me want to cry over the profound and real love He is, and gives me. Ah! Well, I want to share one of the blessings that my King has given me. QCC Mock Trial Teams A & B went to Yale 2/10,11, and 12. It was beyond amazing. I am perplexed by the talent the students have in this competition. There were many difficult teams e.g., Harvard, Brown, Columbia, Yale, Wesleyan et cetera. It was a new experience for me and I wholeheartedly enjoyed it. I am so ready for next year!

Well, aside from the actual competition, it was so great to even be in Yale and in the hotel with the team. I bunked with my friends Julie and Clemens and it was so nice. Even though it was brief, it means a lot to me. I am going to miss Clemens, she is moving to Florida with her family and I wish her the best of luck and joy. She is a great servant of God and I know he will always bless her. There was laughter, and even a bit of anger, but it was great.

I have so much to say, and so little time, so please enjoy these photographs!
 
-Sam haha!(My face eh. . .)





 Andrew and I received best witness awards woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment