Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

1/26/12

Yum!

I am beyond astonished that the new semester begins this Friday woohoo! Also, I have been so occupied lately that I have not updated, but I have new poems on the way!

Ah! Thanks to my beautiful sister, I am currently obsessed with Jane Eyre, ah! So splendid, o! I am super late on Charlotte, but I was reading Taste and See, and bits of Wuthering Heights. Ah! I can't even describe this fascination I have, it is just so wonderful!

Btw. February will be a month of success: we (mock trial team) finally go to Yale University for the final, and my blessed day is soon!!!!!! Oh my! I am so weeeeeeeee gay :) I apologize for the random, sloppy post, but I am so thankful to God for loving me so much!

Oh how I embrace my God <3

No comments:

Post a Comment