Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

1/3/12

So hard

It is getting so intense, so difficult to keep my patience along with my father, my ill brother and my stressed mother. The worst thing is that they do not even attempt to love Jesus or even care at all about their decaying hearts. It pisses me off that I am slowly losing my peace because of my own fault of falling under Worldy dilemmas. Ugh! Wow today is the first time in months were I am caught between my anger and my hope. God please help me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment