Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

12/22/11

Will also, always be loved

Twinkie Cheeks :'( She died today with pups inside of her, I have so much to write about my little cavy and her babies, but I'd rather not. I feel so sad, but alright in the end, I am happy knowing she is not suffering anymore. Stuart and her are better off this way. It hurts me so much, but God gave me beautiful memories and moments with her <3
My beautiful Cavy,


No comments:

Post a Comment