Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

12/29/11

New cavies

Since my babies died, Twinkie & Stuart, and I was and am sad, my mom and brother gave me two new baby cavies. Well, one is smaller and younger and the other not so much. Photographs soon!

2 month old= Vince Leonidas II, 4 month old= Achilles DaVinci IV

I still believe that no matter how much I will love them, I can not replace my passed cavies.

I will put photographs up soon, hope you will like them!

Btw. I had an awesome, blessed birthday! Thank the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment