Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

9/20/11

Elephant Gills

The dementia upon beloved boy's hand
Asphyxiates mentality, nearly claiming victory

Is he thirsty?
Is he empty?
                               From long ago?
                                       OR
                Perhaps he left his bosom's warmth?


I ONCE saw his ears, colossal.
A wise ogre of invention.
My mind was blown away,
elevated with ooze!

He howled and I smiled
Creature kept hostage in gayness upon midnight,
Even the pure shine of daylight?
Delighted me to a toxic level that the gate broke

Ponds formed, a stomach in pain of exhalation
Overwhelmed by an appeal of strange validity

The journey tracing gills,
Flapping wide,
Fondled apathy
Whaling, watching



The local landscape is aging under the snow

Crisp,
Cold,
Soothing

It is as if his insanity leaves,
The meal must be dropped to depart
With cold,
Rubber feet

E l e p h a n t g i l l s
soothing . . .
will form in time

No comments:

Post a Comment