Dear visitors,

I ask for feedback please :) Be respectful!
If you have private questions or comments that you would like to make, please contact me by email. Contact me as well, if you are going to borrow something. Thank you very much. Email: shirleystapioca@aol.com

About Me

My photo
Sometimes all we need to do is just rest in God. We strive, but His grace is enough.

8/22/11

It is to sow

Water drop falling to the bottom
Of my very large cup
Splats the plain surface
Spreading everywhere

The next one drips
Reaching the bottom
As well
A miniature puddle started to form

I dropped an ice cube
And let it melt
The droplets now
Have reached a level

This water now
Delivers a quench
To my throat, stomach, name it;
It was a tiny drop of water

Just
the
tiny
drop

No comments:

Post a Comment